I was inspired to write this post after reading this post on In Honor of Design. I’m happy it’s fall, my favorite season, so to celebrate I’m sharing a fall checklist of sorts. It should be fairly easy to get all these things accomplished, and fairly fun too. :)
The ten things I’m excited to do this fall:
- Make apple crisp using my mom’s recipe.
- Reorganize my closet and donate clothes to our local Goodwill
- Road trip with my guy to Capitola
- Walk the family dog who lives at my mom’s house.
- Make devil’s food cake (annual tradition)
- Make something special for Thanksgiving
- Spend quality time with my sister’s kids. (new baby on the way)
- Go to a new-to-me restaurant.
- Go on a hike. Maybe walk the Santa Monica stairs
- Finish reading Walter Cronkite’s biography, Walter Cronkite: A Reporter’s Life
Is there anything you’re looking forward to this season?