I have worked on various brands in both large and small roles, including Lorac cosmetics, J Brand Jeans, Playboy, got2b hair care and Theorie hair care.
Communications Coordinator for The Workshop
January 2015 to May 2015
- Created weekly social media calendars for two hotel clients and one non-profit.
- Engaged with users on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Created graphics for use on social media and print, such as menus and invites.
Account Intern for Social House Inc.
February 2014 to May 2014
- Created weekly social media calendars.
- Moderated comments and engaged fans on social media for clients.
- Responsible for behind-the-scenes photos and product shots.
I took charge of the Girls in Tech Los Angeles chapter’s Twitter account in July 2014 and worked as part of the media team until April 2015.
- Grew the GITlosangeles Twitter following from 1,482 in July 2014 to 3,000 in February 2015.
- Occasionally helped post on Facebook
Lead Writer/Editor for Associated Students Inc. at Cal Poly Pomona
- Writing for and editing for blog, as well as for a variety of marketing materials.
- Social media strategy.
- Special projects included annual reports, advertisements and posters.