Last weekend my family and I went to Encinitas (way south of Los Angeles, north of San Diego) for a good 24 hours. I really wish I had taken more pictures. No point in dwelling on the past though.
Here are some fun things we did that I wouldn’t mind doing again.
- Lunch at Burger Lounge in Del Mar (Saturday)
- Walked around the Del Mar shopping center
- Lounging in the hotel pool and spa
- Dinner at Encinitas Fish Shop
- Walked around the San Diego Botanical Gardens
- Lunch at Milton’s (Sunday)
- Beach time in Oceanside on the way home
I definitely recommend Encinitas Fish Shop. It has the best clam chowder I’ve ever had. Admittedly, I haven’t had clam chowder at very many places. But still! Milton’s was amazing too.