September was a funny month and not in the haha sort of way. I had a renewed sense of energy after coming back from a 12 day trip to Boise in August. I did a lot of applications and interviews. But by the end of September, my motivation was waning. It still is, to tell the truth. That’s why it’s taken me this long to get to my monthly adventures post. I’ve been a college graduate since June, but I’m still searching for a job. It isn’t easy. Honestly guys, I could use some encouragement. I know I’m being a whiny baby, but I don’t care. Okay, I do. So I’ll start by being thankful for what I’ve got and what I experienced in September.
I’m thankful for the things that made September good. Things like:
- Admiring the view from Paul’s apartment window
- Eating home cooked food
- Trying all the moles in the sampler platter
- Seeing my baby nephew grow up before my eyes
- Going to a Katy Perry concert with a cool girl
- A few end of summer beach trips
- Celebrating my sister and cousins’ birthdays
- Watching all of Orange is The New Black
This week I’m going back to my college as an alumna twice. That should be funny (also not in a haha way). Today is the Fall Career Fair and this weekend is the Pumpkin Festival.
What are you up to this week or month or whatever?