No, that is not my baby up top. Of course, I would tell you guys if I had a baby.
So, July has already been a pretty busy month. Summer is much more fun than spring was, at least for me. What do you guys think?
Here are a few things I did in the past five days:
- Tried to help a man call for a ride while outside of Union Station. Actually helped one guy get on a bus.
- Ate vegan food in Hollywood and got a discount because my boyfriend used to be in a band with the restaurant owner
- Cried about LA traffic because I panicked. Good thing I wasn’t driving!
- Started watching Orphan Black and got sucked in
- Ate at a new favorite waffle place in Santa Monica
- Hung out on the Santa Monica sand
- Celebrated the 4th of July with my boyfriend’s family in Orange
- Met artist Paul Frank at his pop-up shop in Anaheim
- Went to a hospital to await the birth of my new nephew
- Held my sister’s brand new baby when he was just a few hours old
Wow, wow, wow. I guess I’ve been busy. This summer has been shaping up to be pretty memorable! Honestly, I didn’t think it would be. At first, I was so bummed to be out of college without a job. I was also super bored being home alone a lot, but I adjusted. Don’t get me wrong, I do still want a job! I would like to earn an honest day’s wage, make money, do what I love, learn new skills, use the ones I’ve got, and actually use my diploma. But it’s not too bad to have free time.
And hey, isn’t my nephew the most adorable little baby ever (besides the cute ones in your life)?