November just flew by. I was so busy and focused on school that I didn’t blog at all. My last quarter in college is wrapping up and I’m about to have a lot more free time though, so there should definitely be more posts.
Thanksgiving was just a few days ago, so I’m going to take some time to refelct on what I’m thankful for. There are many so many things! I really am a lucky girl.
I’m thankful for:
- My two dogs, Max and Penny (Read more about Max here.)
- My sweet boyfriend Paul
- My momma, sisters, brother, brother-in-law and sister-in-law
- All of my big extended family on both sides (There are way too many to name them all.)
- Paul’s loving family
- Good friends
- A college education
- A nice home
- My student job, that I’m going to be sad to let go
- Living in Southern California
Lately, I’ve found myself being too much of a downer. I’m trying to think more positively every day and override the negative thinking with positive thoughts. This seems like a good start!